No Taxpayer Money for Corporate Campaigns Act of 2010 (Introduced in House)
HR 4550 IH
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the `No Taxpayer Money for Corporate Campaigns Act of 2010′.
SEC. 2. PROHIBITION ON THE USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS FOR CAMPAIGN AND LOBBYING ACTIVITIES.
- With respect to Federal funds received by an entity, other than a natural person, it shall be unlawful for such entity to–
- (1) use such funds to advocate the election or defeat of a political candidate;
- (2) use such funds to engage in any lobbying activity; or
- (3) donate such funds to any entity that advocates for the election or defeat of a political candidate or engages in lobbying activities.